Sunday 4 September 2011

first cab off the ranks...

Today is my first post and I'm a little nervous. I have been stalking a ridiculously lengthy list of bookmarked blogs for far too long and I'm already a pinterest addict and since that I've neglected my Tumblr. I thought it would be a good idea to get a blogspot account and get seriously blogging. I'm not sure why or for who (call it a narcissistic daily-ish rant), but I'm up for the challenge! I've also spent a hell of a few hours sifting through incredibly inspiring blogs of creative types who quite frankly make my heart race with the creative high that only a compulsive crafter, self-proclaimed egotistical aesthete knows. It's the feeling when you see something that you know resonates with your own aesthetic, that blows your mind and makes you rush for a pair of scissors and a glue gun. Pinterest has been a wonderful way to share inspiring things with myself (so I can catalogue my whiled hours in front of the computer) and my (currently) 55 followers. I have connected with people on the other side of the world over a cracker of a pin. Chloe Douglas of http://plentyofcolour.com/ - I'm talking about you. It's pretty damn brilliant me thinks. I've also come across so many ridiculously amazing people (some rather lately) who have made me realise I'm not the only one living my dreams vicariously through the creative online cosmos. Mind you, most of those people are actually already doing something! For me, it is still just disjointed musings...... And so I begin this little venture.....

1 comment:

  1. Will definitely be following your blog Dom. So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete